CONTEXT OF THE ORGANIZATION
Founded in 1989, Masterstroke Packages Limited was established to service the Printing and Packaging market. The production facility is located on the popular Iganmu Industrial Road (formerly Abebe village road), strategically located in the heart of a central industrial district and easily accessible from practically everywhere in Lagos.
Masterstroke’s 30, 000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility is outfitted with the latest technology geared towards providing superior print quality and ultimately being a local alternative to imported products.
Our press includes several multi-colour narrow web presses with inline converting facility amongst several converting plants suitable for producing a diverse array of packaging products. Our production facility operates 24 hours a day in an effort to meet customers’ demands and keep lead times down.
Masterstroke Packages combines both state-of-the-art equipment and skilled personnel to ensure superior print quality. As we are known to offer local alternatives to imported print products, we are constantly expanding and updating our press and support personnel to meet the changing packaging needs in the country.
Masterstroke Packages have recorded several ‘firsts’ in the area of providing printing and packaging solutions in the country and are known for their quality and versatility. The Managing Director heads the company. The MD is assisted by the Executive Director, Business Development Managers, Quality Assurance Manager, Production Manager and other departmental heads. Presently, the company has over 100 staff in her payroll.
1. Business plans and strategy reviews:
2. Economic reports from business sectors.
3. Minutes of meetings (Operations Meetings and Quality Management system Review Meeting)
4. Process interaction chat, tables, spreadsheets, mind mapping diagrams;
1.1 QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Masterstroke Packages Ltd. Is committed to consistently provide innovative packaging solutions and services that meet and satisfy customer, applicable statutory and continually improve on the regulatory requirements (ISO 9001).
1.2 QUALITY OBJECTIVES
v To foster a challenging, rewarding and satisfying work environment for our people leading to improved workforce retention of skilled operatives by 95%.
v To achieve customer satisfaction index of 90% to meet our customer service goal thereby reducing complaints by 10%.
v To ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
v To achieve at least 95% target efficiency in all our operations leading to most cost efficient and timely distribution of goods and services to shore up our growth and profitability as an organization.
Objectives to Achieving the objectives, Masterstroke Packages ensure that;
· Quality Objectives are consistent with the quality Policy,
· Objectives are measureable,
· Objectives are taken into account applicable requirements,
· Objectives are relevant to conformity of products and services and to enhancement of customer satisfaction,
· Objectives are monitored,
· Objectives are communicated,
· Objectives are updated as appropriate,
· Objectives are evaluated for adequacy on regular basis